ATTENTION POLK COUNTY SCHOOL READINESS PROVIDERS AND TEACHERS!
You don’t want to miss out on this very exciting opportunity to receive
FREE CURRICULUM, FREE TRAINING, and a $1,000 stipend!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND SPACE IS LIMITED.
ALL TRAININGS MUST BE COMPLETED BY 12 PM ON MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2021, SO REGISTER TODAY!
Learn more about the Frog Street Curriculum below.
Directions for Sites/Homes
1. Confirm that QPS is correct and submit your June roster. (Link below)
2. Complete the Webauthor attestation allowing your staff to participate. (Link below)
Instructions for Teachers/Directors
1. Create a Webauthor account and log into the Learning Management System.
2. Select the course for the age group you teach. (Directors not assigned to a classroom can select either course.)
3. Wait for your confirmation email.
4. Create a CCEI account.
5. Complete CCEI requirements.
6. Complete Frog Street training.
7. Complete and a W-9 form and fax it to Falen Deal at 863-336-4649
For more information, please contact Nancy Moses at (863)577-2450, Ext. 332 or at NancyMoses@elcpolk.org.